Chief Judge: Shannon Littleton
Event Time: 10:00
Drop Dead Time: 15:00
This event is simulated de-energized and properly grounded. Each team is required to replace two 8’ crossarms, braces, insulator pins, insulators, associated hardware, and preform ties on a B2.21 (B2) (1/0 ACSR). All old material shall be replaced with the provided new material.
- Each team has 5 minutes of setup time. During this time, each team may direct event related questions to the event judge.
- Time starts on the judge’s signal.
- Leather work gloves shall be worn at all times
- The new crossarms shall NOT be assembled during the 5-minute set-up period.
- Floating conductors is allowed.
- New pre-form ties and rubber saddles must be installed. Old pre-form ties and old rubber saddles cannot be dropped.
- Each team is required to lift/lower all required materials via the handline and/or grunt bag.
- Time stops when the task is complete and the climbers have both feet safely on the ground.
- Judging will continue until the event site is restored to the original condition.
- All SCLR general rules apply.